A highly competent management and developmental trainer, coach and facilitator whose design and delivery abilities are underpinned by a first class track record as a sales and business manager.
- Excellent facilitation, coaching, feedback and counselling skills applied effectively with all levels of staff
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills connected with programme development and colleague opportunities, up to senior management level
- Experienced in the provision, analysis and evaluation of management information both as a field manager and in the training environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team both on major extended training programmes and as part of key projects
- Wide practical and technical knowledge of internet technologies and design
- Designer of study workbooks, product tests and the induction training programmes
From February 2014 - Self-employed training and development consultant.
Clients include: New Look; Carphone Warehouse; 02; and Barclays Bank
Sales and Business Manager, Apple 2007 - 2013
Wickam Village College 2000 - 2005
Further Education Centre 2005 - 2007
Hobbies and Interests:
Family, Computing, Keeping Fit and Plant Propagation Volunteering
Full Drivers Licence
Marital Status: Married / 2 Daughters
We will email you shortly.
We do not share personal information.
Following a vetting process, your message will be forwarded.